Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy Graduation Day Jonah!!!!
Today marks 2 years since our angel earned his wings. I just want to express my gratitude to all our friends and family who have supported us your thoughts and prayers have been felt. I want to thank my Heavenly Father for blessing our family with this little miracle and thank him for allowing us the time we had with him to be able to make memories to cherish until we are with you both again. Thank you for sending the comforter to heal our hearts,the hope to move on, for the gospel and the knowledge we have gained of eternal families. To my angel boy: I love you. You are my hero! I miss you I will do my best to live worthy of you so that someday soon I can hold you in my arms again and look into your big brown eyes and behold your cute little fat face again. I dream of the day. I know until than you are on the Lord's errand, touching lives as you did here in your earthly life. Give hugs to nanna and pappa, I know you are with them. Ps Thank you for the pennies!

3 comments:

Kathy Habel said...

Oh wow 2 years. You are so amazing in how you have handled this blessing in your life!

Betlsclan said...

You guys are so amazing!! Jonah we love you!! You are so special to be able to join our lord!! Desi and Tim I miss and love you guys tons!!!!

MillerTime said...

We miss you, Jonah!!! You have the best parents in the world!!!