Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Tagged Again!

RULES: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you. Comment - Continue Reading Write a comment... 1. I am the mother of 3 boys (1 whom is deceased) 2. I am the best damn wife in the world! 3. I enjoy scrapbooking 4. I enjoy finding my ancestors 5. I love to read 6. I enjoy camping 7. My favorite color is purple 8. My favorite food is pizza 9. My favorite movie is: When a man loves a woman 10. I like to play games all kinds(card, board, wii etc.) 11. I love spending time with family mine or Tim's 12. My 3 top favorite tv shows are Jon & Kate plus 8, Dog the Bounty Hunter, & Dr. Phil 13. My favorite child hood memory is camping in the Uintahs with Grandma & Grandpa every summer. 14. I have been married for 11 years (12 this Sept) 15. I was a nanny for 7 years 16. I was a Nanny for Ewan Mcgregor (Obi one Kanobi) 17. I am an emotional person (my Relief Society class will attest to this) 18. I am religious 19. I experimented with drugs & alchohol in the 60's ( ok I was not alive in the 60's) in the 90's. 20. I am easy to please, it does not take much. 21. My favorite snack is kraft singles with mustard YUMMY!!!! 22. I love to color in coloring books 23. I love to soak in hot bathes 24. My next goal is to go to Hawaii with Tim 25. I am a face book addict. I tag everyone who reads this and wants to participate.

No comments: