Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, September 19, 2007






Hey all-

Sorry it has been so long since my last post. We have had a crazy and hectic month. Tim and I went away on a dream vacation (for Tim). This being our 1o year wedding annniversary. I took Tim to an Oakland Raiders Game and boy was it fun. It was so fun to watch him he was like a kid in a candy store. We had a blast. We spent a day in San Francisco and toured Alcatraz and Pier 39. That was the most fun for me. We drove and had 20 hours of good bonding time to reflect the past ten years. We have had a busy ten years so hopefully the next ten slow down a little. We are finally done with the kitchen renovation!!!!! I thought we would never see a light at the end of the tunnel. Today we had carpet installed in the whole upstairs and it looks like a total different house I am very pleased and Tim has worked so hard. We have made it through a year without Jonah's and all his firsts and have done ok I must say. We celebrated his 1st Birthday. We took a huge balloon out to his grave and sang Happy Birthday and had cupcakes. It was really fun. We are staying busy. Andrew has started Karate and is loving it and Logan goes to gymnastics anything to channel all his energy. We are doing good. I will post pictures as soon as I get them back of our trip and our home renovation. Love ya all Des

1 comment:

Davis' said...

pictures, pictures, pictures. I am waiting...